Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia is a sub-specialty of Anaesthesia. It is the process of preparation, initiation, and separation of cardiopulmonary bypass is a critical time during cardiac surgery.
- Lung lobectomy
- Aortic root replacements
- Valve replacement surgery
- Coronary Artery By-pass Grafts
- Video-assisted thorascopic surgery
Our team cares for the patients presenting for surgical care or for complex procedures requiring anaesthesia
- Lung transplantation
- Heart transplantation
- Congenital heart disease
- Valve repair and replacement
- Major thoracic aorta procedures
- Combined thoracic transplantation
- Ventricular assist device placement
We have a highly qualified and experienced team of critical care doctors and anaesthesologists. Cardiac Anaesthesia is much more than just medication, therefore we make sure that our patients stay safe and comfortable at every stage of the surgery both before and after. Our supportive staff help alleviate anxieties and fears related to anaesthesia.