Neurosurgery is a branch of surgery that treats conditions and diseases of the brain; we provide comprehensive evaluation and therapeutic services for a wide range of conditions like stroke, brain haemorrhage, backache, spinal disorders, neuro-oncology, Epilepsy and other neurological ailments.
Neurosurgeons diagnose, assess and perform surgery to treat disorders of the nervous system. They operate on the central nervous system and the peripheral nervous system which can involve any area of body.
Types of Neurosurgery
- Ventricular Shunt
- Spine Surgery
- Endovascular Neurosurgery
- Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Traumatic Injuries
- Video- assisted thorascopic surgery
Conditions of Neurosurgery
- Arteriovenous malformation (AVM)
- Brain Tumours
- Cerebrovascular surgery
- Carotid artery blockage/ stenosis
- Degenerative spinal conditions and prolapsed discs
- Stroke Intervention