Surgery plays a pivotal role in management of most solid cancers. While surgery alone is adequate for early cancers, most advanced tumours require multi modality treatment. Our highly trained and motivated surgical oncologist skilfully performs complex tumour removals, dedicated state-of-art modular operating theatres, recovery and ICU staff ably support them. Site or area specific specialists man the disciple of surgical oncology so that the best possible results can be delivered in this field of cancer therapy.
Organ Based surgical units
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endocrine Tumours
- Gastrointestinal & Hepatic tumors (Liver, pancreas, Intenstinal etc)
- Head & Neck Tumors ( Neurological Oncology)
- Soft Tissue & Bone TUMORS
- Thoracic Surgical oncology
- Urological surgical oncology (including prostate)
- Gynaecological oncology(including ovarian, uterine and cervical cancers.
- Micro Vascular Reconstruction of Flap
- Extensive resection of hepatic (liver) and pulmonary (lung) tumours
- Limb salvaging (conserving) surgery in bone tumours